FX Testing

| 0 Comments

By Friday our FX test harness was pretty much complete. We had coverage for all the nasty special cases that had caused us problems in the last few weeks. They were the hard things to write tests for so we wrote those tests first. If we can these these things we can test pretty much all of the FX engine's functionality. Now we just need to add back the functionality we removed when we were chainsawing the FX code out of the GUI code. Once that's done we'll merge this branch back into the main tree and test and release to the users. Then we can discuss the issues we've discovered - like the bug in the CAD ON rate - and fix them as necessary. Then the FX lib can be safely refactored. It's taken almost 8 days to get to this point, but it was worth it.

Leave a comment