About this Entry
Thinking, Discipline and Courage... was the previous entry in this blog.
Retiring Princess Leia is the next entry in this blog.
I usually write about C++ development on Windows platforms, but I often ramble on about other less technical stuff...
- The problem with FILE_SKIP_COMPLETION_PORT_ON_SUCCESS and datagram socket read errors is fixed in Windows 8
- Incorrect Windows 8 error message change!
- New release of Lock Explorer tools now support Slim Reader Writer locks and Mutexes
- See what process is using a TCP port in Windows
- The perils of "home office" RAID 5
- OpenSSL 1.0.1c key files are not compatible with OpenSSL 0.9.8x
- Building OpenSSL for x86 and x64 on Windows for side by side deployment
- Where are all the Microsoft Networking MVPs?
- Half of the classic singleton is a useful concept; a class that has only one instance. The other half is bollocks; providing a global way to access that single instance.
- Happy Zeroth birthday Max Holgate!
I have other blogs...
I also write about...
- C++ Tips
- CLR Hosting
- Continuous Integration
- Debugging Tools
- Dumbing down is dumb
- Geek Speak
- Get a life
- Holiday Pictures
- Lock Explorer
- Managed XLL
- Role Playing
- Socket Servers
- Sound and Vision
- Source Code
- Way back
- Winsock Registered I/O