About this Entry
Thinking, Discipline and Courage... was the previous entry in this blog.
Retiring Princess Leia is the next entry in this blog.
I usually write about C++ development on Windows platforms, but I often ramble on about other less technical stuff...
- Visual Studio Component Cache bug looks like it's here to stay...
- SChannel ALPN support, documentation "bug"...
- GetVersionInfoEx() deliberately broken in Windows 8.1/10
- Visual Studio 2015 Bugs - Save As existing file crash
- Visual Studio 2015 RTM - I hope the first service release is soon...
- The real solution to "error MSB4175: The task factory "CodeTaskFactory" could not be loaded from the assembly"
- Solution to "error MSB4175: The task factory "CodeTaskFactory" could not be loaded from the assembly"
- Bug hunting
- Hotfix now available for Slim Reader/Writer lock issue
- Video streaming from IoT devices
I have other blogs...
I also write about...
- C++ Tips
- CLR Hosting
- Continuous Integration
- Debugging Tools
- Dumbing down is dumb
- Geek Speak
- Get a life
- Holiday Pictures
- Lock Explorer
- Managed XLL
- Role Playing
- Socket Servers
- Sound and Vision
- Source Code
- Way back
- Winsock Registered I/O