New C# v3 features explained in context
By Len on September 22, 2005 9:02 AM | 1 Comment
optionally restricted from use on 'normal' classes to help prevent the less experienced running amok with these new language features and creating code that has interesting maintenance properties...
About this Entry
Three reprints from when COM ruled the land was the previous entry in this blog.
AdSense preview tool is the next entry in this blog.
I usually write about C++ development on Windows platforms, but I often ramble on about other less technical stuff...
- Visual Studio Component Cache bug looks like it's here to stay...
- SChannel ALPN support, documentation "bug"...
- GetVersionInfoEx() deliberately broken in Windows 8.1/10
- Visual Studio 2015 Bugs - Save As existing file crash
- Visual Studio 2015 RTM - I hope the first service release is soon...
- The real solution to "error MSB4175: The task factory "CodeTaskFactory" could not be loaded from the assembly"
- Solution to "error MSB4175: The task factory "CodeTaskFactory" could not be loaded from the assembly"
- Bug hunting
- Hotfix now available for Slim Reader/Writer lock issue
- Video streaming from IoT devices
I have other blogs...
I also write about...
- C++ Tips
- CLR Hosting
- Continuous Integration
- Debugging Tools
- Dumbing down is dumb
- Geek Speak
- Get a life
- Holiday Pictures
- Lock Explorer
- Managed XLL
- Role Playing
- Socket Servers
- Sound and Vision
- Source Code
- Way back
- Winsock Registered I/O