I don't think I've ever been disagreed with in Japanese before
By Len on October 9, 2005 10:02 PM | 3 Comments
The discussion on Assert goes on, this time in Japanese... Google's language tools lead me to believe that they're disagreeing with me. They seem to be pretty shocked that I'd take this stance and appear happier when Noel puts me in my place and returns order to the world. ;) If anyone can come up with a better translation, leave it as a comment please.
About this Entry
Quote of the week was the previous entry in this blog.
Dependency Injection is the next entry in this blog.
I usually write about C++ development on Windows platforms, but I often ramble on about other less technical stuff...
- Visual Studio Component Cache bug looks like it's here to stay...
- SChannel ALPN support, documentation "bug"...
- GetVersionInfoEx() deliberately broken in Windows 8.1/10
- Visual Studio 2015 Bugs - Save As existing file crash
- Visual Studio 2015 RTM - I hope the first service release is soon...
- The real solution to "error MSB4175: The task factory "CodeTaskFactory" could not be loaded from the assembly"
- Solution to "error MSB4175: The task factory "CodeTaskFactory" could not be loaded from the assembly"
- Bug hunting
- Hotfix now available for Slim Reader/Writer lock issue
- Video streaming from IoT devices
I have other blogs...
I also write about...
- C++ Tips
- CLR Hosting
- Continuous Integration
- Debugging Tools
- Dumbing down is dumb
- Geek Speak
- Get a life
- Holiday Pictures
- Lock Explorer
- Managed XLL
- Role Playing
- Socket Servers
- Sound and Vision
- Source Code
- Way back
- Winsock Registered I/O