I don't think I've ever been disagreed with in Japanese before
By Len on October 9, 2005 10:02 PM | 3 Comments
The discussion on Assert goes on, this time in Japanese... Google's language tools lead me to believe that they're disagreeing with me. They seem to be pretty shocked that I'd take this stance and appear happier when Noel puts me in my place and returns order to the world. ;) If anyone can come up with a better translation, leave it as a comment please.
About this Entry
Quote of the week was the previous entry in this blog.
Dependency Injection is the next entry in this blog.
I usually write about C++ development on Windows platforms, but I often ramble on about other less technical stuff...
- That Slim Reader/Writer lock issue is a kernel bug
- Living with Gimpel Lint is made so much easier with Visual Lint
- Two quite different approaches to multi-threading
- How to build a GCC Cross-Compiler
- Surprising Slim Reader/Writer Lock thread exit issues.
- Activatable Object
- Efficient Multi-Threading
- Useful undocumented Visual Studio compiler switches
- Intrusive C++ containers
- Practical Testing: 33 - Intrusive multi-map.
I have other blogs...
I also write about...
- C++ Tips
- CLR Hosting
- Continuous Integration
- Debugging Tools
- Dumbing down is dumb
- Geek Speak
- Get a life
- Holiday Pictures
- Lock Explorer
- Managed XLL
- Role Playing
- Socket Servers
- Sound and Vision
- Source Code
- Way back
- Winsock Registered I/O