Hmm, is this really a good fix?
By Len on March 5, 2007 4:30 AM | 0 Comments
Back in July Joe Duffy wrote an interesting piece on the CLR thread pool. I commented on it then, here. He's now written another piece about why they increased the maximum number of threads in "the thread pool" from 25/cpu to 250/cpu. Joe, I refer you to my previous comment... You're solving the wrong problem!
About this Entry
Software failures... was the previous entry in this blog.
Yay .Net sockets stuff... is the next entry in this blog.
I usually write about C++ development on Windows platforms, but I often ramble on about other less technical stuff...
- Visual Studio Component Cache bug looks like it's here to stay...
- SChannel ALPN support, documentation "bug"...
- GetVersionInfoEx() deliberately broken in Windows 8.1/10
- Visual Studio 2015 Bugs - Save As existing file crash
- Visual Studio 2015 RTM - I hope the first service release is soon...
- The real solution to "error MSB4175: The task factory "CodeTaskFactory" could not be loaded from the assembly"
- Solution to "error MSB4175: The task factory "CodeTaskFactory" could not be loaded from the assembly"
- Bug hunting
- Hotfix now available for Slim Reader/Writer lock issue
- Video streaming from IoT devices
I have other blogs...
I also write about...
- C++ Tips
- CLR Hosting
- Continuous Integration
- Debugging Tools
- Dumbing down is dumb
- Geek Speak
- Get a life
- Holiday Pictures
- Lock Explorer
- Managed XLL
- Role Playing
- Socket Servers
- Sound and Vision
- Source Code
- Way back
- Winsock Registered I/O