cvs update -j

| 0 Comments

I've finally got to the point where my latest refactoring of The Server Framework can be merged back to the main development branch. The changes grew from just being a "remove inappropriate use of pointers where references would be better" to a complete pass through my TODO list and subsequent design adjustments. I also managed to have a good crack at a first pass through the "document the code with doxygen" item and the results of that can be found here.

The merge and test process has highlighted the next item on my TODO list that I need to look at; "automated 'one click' checkout, build and test with all supported compilers". This one needs sorting before I start on the next major revision of the framework, x64 support.

Leave a comment