We skated on The Broad Walk in Kensington Gardens on Saturday morning. Lovely place. Much nicer than "The Beach" in Hyde Park. Much quieter, wider, smoother and with a nice little hill...
About this Entry
Bluetooth sockets was the previous entry in this blog.
80 00 1A 00 0F D7 is the next entry in this blog.
I usually write about C++ development on Windows platforms, but I often ramble on about other less technical stuff...
- That Slim Reader/Writer lock issue is a kernel bug
- Living with Gimpel Lint is made so much easier with Visual Lint
- Two quite different approaches to multi-threading
- How to build a GCC Cross-Compiler
- Surprising Slim Reader/Writer Lock thread exit issues.
- Activatable Object
- Efficient Multi-Threading
- Useful undocumented Visual Studio compiler switches
- Intrusive C++ containers
- Practical Testing: 33 - Intrusive multi-map.
I have other blogs...
I also write about...
- C++ Tips
- CLR Hosting
- Continuous Integration
- Debugging Tools
- Dumbing down is dumb
- Geek Speak
- Get a life
- Holiday Pictures
- Lock Explorer
- Managed XLL
- Role Playing
- Socket Servers
- Sound and Vision
- Source Code
- Way back
- Winsock Registered I/O