I've got a brand new combine harvester and I'll give you the key...


The harvesting of the SSL server code took about an hour in all. It was simply a case of shuffling some code around, ripping it out of a project and into the library and then adjusting the original server and the POP3 server to suit. So, I now have a POP3 server on 110 and 995; and Outlook even lets me know that my server certificate is bogus... I guess I need a real message store now...


Hilarious! Omg! LMAO!

Whatever floats your boat Lou.

I love this song!
I got a brand new combine harvester...

This songs ok but when its all my bro sings... errr! My bros Jonathan! he sent a message to! some one tell him to shut uo! plz


Leave a comment